Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

He Made Me....

So I finally went back to fabulous Lance my hairdresser and got rid of the hooker blonde hair...and I love my new do, as I work on growing out my hair. That was a highlight from my day. Then it was blown to hell, as Dave made me go to the doc. I hate docs.

So the new doc is my second attempt at a regular doc since I moved here. I tried one at the beginning of the summer but he wouldn't look me in the face, instead staring at my breasts the entire visit. Then told me I was 14 lbs overweight. Bastard.

So I tried again cause I was a bonehead two weeks ago and move my big ass coffee table by myself. Which resulted in a pulled lower back muscle. And no matter how I stretch, how Dave rubbed the damn thing, or even how many aspirins I took....no better. So she scheduled me for physical therapy, ummm serious? Yep. Then she gave me muscle relaxers and I gave them back so she gave me lower dosed ones cause I'm a featherweight medicine wise.

Then we discussed my celiacs. And I have to go see HER gastro doc to get an updated evaluation cause she doesn't like the tummy meds I'm on. Fun!

Then we argued over my lack of sleep, low blood pressure and body temp. She drew a pound of blood and is checking my hormone levels cause she is thinking that I'm in need of yet more daily meds.

I'm thinking I need a new doctor..........Freaking drama queen. And this is why I hate doctors.

And he MADE me go!

Otherwise enjoying the time home with said dictator who makes me laugh constantly and spoils me rotten. Watched him come home so happy at lunch cause he went and ate lunch with both girls at their schools today. So very adorable. Gonna miss him when he leaves again Saturday.