Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, March 14, 2009

It took seven years to find the perfect piece for my livingroom but I prevailed. Finally. It came yesterday and I must say I'm in love. Perfect color, 85% off on clearance, HUGE, and all solid wood. Be still my heart.... (pant pant)


Although it makes my tv look quite puny........

It's perfect.

Don't judge my bench, it faces my kitchen and has become the catch all of bags and purses. Fun, handy! Whew-hoo.

Although the Murphy boy isn't a real fan of the livingroom re-arrange. He's a hater.

Duchess is just pissed that Princess has a neighbor friend over for a quick imprompt playdate and she's the odd ball out. Poor pouty baby girl.
She gets that from me.