Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

well well well

just when you are ready to lock yourself in the closet with a jug of booze, something really amazing pops out of the blue.... or truthfully God tips his hand a little and gives me a glimpse of a different choice.

last night I was chilling on the bed... literally spawled out so that my entire body was taking up as much of the direct fan air as possible. Cause it's hot up in this turd, good lord I will never take central air for granted ever again! Anyway, just in case Dave finished up reading the bible with the kids and decided to try and get some of my cool fan air.... I was ready.

so I'm crawling through websites on the internet and somehow came across a website of land for sale in the northern sites. Holy snikerscoly..... there was a few acres listed in the same county where Dave works. Cause we live a ways away from where he works and he commutes.... I call him in and show him. I tell him to please please please call about it in the morning. Then I sprawled back out and went to sleep... again hogging the cool fan stream.

it was about 1030 this morning when Dave called. I should have known something was up when all he said was "I hate it when you're right" .... well that got my attention. He'd been to work, already met with the realtor and toured the place....... it was time for momma to see it in person....... (now that is a good husband, dayumit!)

it's totally not perfect. It is lined by a railroad track and a power transformer on bordering easements. It has no electric, sewer, or water.

but it's kinda perfect. It's out of town. It's on a county road that gets plowed due to the the transformer. It's farmland. It's got a few trees and bushes. Utilities will be reasonable due to the closeness of the electricity!

now to see if it is meant to be ours....

we are thinking.....

I'll get back to you.....