Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, December 13, 2009

Step One

Step one is now in progress. I'm making lists and starting piles of things to take with us. It's not going to be much. The rest is being readied for packing. Going into storage.

Hopefully if all goes to plan, the kids and I will be TEXAS by New Years.

This will make sure that I have a very good start to a new year.

I can't even begin to start to tell you what this feels like. My stress levels are so freaking low. Still needing my meds for sleeping and such but hopefully that will change soon. I've never felt so very blessed.

I have learned so much from my lessons here in Utah, lessons that the Lord patiently taught me. I will carry those with me forever. That said, I will strive to NEVER put myself in a position where I put money first, where I am tempted by the lure of money. Utah has been such a learning experience for us. We came here following the highest bidder for work, and we have been miserable. This place is sooooooooo not us.

But now, my focus has narrowed and become very clear.

We're going home peeps.

And if that is surprising, well stick around cause it's gonna get more shocking as things fall into place.

So I'm gonna go finish packing up my work clothes and shoes. I can happily wear my jeans, boots and hoodies everyday now.

Life is really really good here. And for the first time in a long time, I can breathe so easily.