Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

He's home. This morning, we watched him deplane and come down those airport stairs for hopefully the last time. He's here to take over and take me to Texas.

He also brought me a gift. It's very rare that I get surprised with a present. I had no clue this time. I got an ebook reader and permission to fill it with as many books as I want to buy. This will keep our small traveling space clear of bulky books and let me indulge in my book obession. I'm a book slut peeps.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.........

With much love,
The Hope4Grace Family