Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, December 19, 2009

really? really?

As I get closer to Christmas it is becoming more and more real to me that this Christmas will be different. It really still seems impossible that I'll be leaving Utah. I can't wrap my head around life outside of this place. It's been three long years and honestly I can't wait.

Even better, Dave will be home for Christmas and then instead of leaving us, he's driving with us back halfway across the country. Beaumont Texas, here we come.

Oh baby, my heart pounds just to write that.

So this Christmas/holiday season truly feels like the best already. I can't wait. Even if I'm not sure all my stuff will fit in the storage unit, I can't wait.

P.S. I'll be blogging and keeping updates as we travel! As usual, it'll be a griswald vacation because we just can't seem to operate any other way. :)