Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Steps

I made it through my first day back at work. And came home to promptly collapse and proceed to hold down the couch, cause that bastard keeps trying to run away! You can't get away from me though, so it's still here.

Again my kids bring a tear to my eye......they totally rocked tonight. They got homework done (thank you Nicole), and the house somewhat picked up......yeah.......somewhat, lol. That counts tonight. So if we're low on towels and their rooms are scary........who cares........cause they are cute and sweet and don't complain, they snuggle........on the couch.