Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Step Five

Admit that you're falling way behind in schedule and am anxiously waiting for husband to land tomorrow morning so he can take control. I do so love the control thing the military breeds into a guy. I have complete faith that he'll totally take over and make my life so much easier....cause that is what 12 years of marriage has produced. He backs me up when my mouth writes checks my arse can't cash. I adore that man.

Anywho, since the warranty peeps needed two full weeks to get my radio replaced, looks like I'm going on a long roadtrip without a radio/cd player/surround bose sound/tape player (yeah, I actually still have tapes, classics!). So I loaded up my ipod with some serious road jams and I'm working out the playlists now. Cause everyone has a hobby, and playlists seem to be mine.

Soooooooo as you ascertained already, I'm not packed. I'm not ready for this move. I'm exhausted and I'm waiting on my hero to show up and save the day. What a liberated woman I am. :)

Oh and can I say how absolutely awesome it is not to have a job........for the first time since high school, it is amazing not to have to juggle everything at once.