Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Deserve A Cookie

Today was busy. Not only did we conquer Mount Laundry before noon. Me sorting, them stuffing and switching loads and dragging up the stairs and me folding, them putting away. We team work like crazy here now. We also cleaned out all five (yes FIVE) junk drawers and then under the sink. Poor Maddy was dragging trash bags out like crazy. Serious muscles on that kid! We then sorted out all the kids' summer clothes and folded them nicely to be stored away till spring (whenever the hell it shows up here in Utah).

Then it was time to get dressed (sue me if it was more partially dressed) and head out for Princess' karate pictures. Cause we've missed the last two sessions this year, bad mommy. When we got there, I got to catch up with a couple of the other moms I have missed seeing while in my funk. It went great, the kid was amazingly cute.

And when I ran into another person quite unexpectedly, one that I don't really care for, well I deserve a cookie cause I was polite (quite the accomplishment for me these days) then I managed the grocery shopping.

Then I collapsed and took a huge nap. And after a quick dinner, I'm taking a pill and visiting the sandman..........Enter sandman.........I'm done.

Tomorrow I'm not moving from the couch. Scouts honor