Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Really?

So I had a good visit with my dr. She cracks me up. Seriously, besides the prescription I got for sleep aid, the talk on blood pressure and the okay to return to work....she wrote Dave a prescription too, for Christmas. Wonder if he'll think that is as funny as I do?

So after my visit, I came home and the kids' and I made our plan for the rest of the week. Then I went to wash my hair.....which apparently was a bat signal.......cause Duchess wanted to know why I was getting all fancy? (geez should wash hair more).... seems my afternoon nap buddy is gonna miss her momma. Finally the mom gets some of the love around here.

Big hugs to Dave for the new phone. I now don't have to spend half of our conversations going......"wait, i can't hear you, talk louder"......plus it's really cool.

Here's to hoping I sleep tonight.......got meds, fresh hair and sheets.........surely this is the right combo for sleep......right?