Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, December 18, 2009

Step Four

More packing....

So tomorrow bright and early I have packers coming, oh so thank you peeps. My goal is to stage all light furniture and boxes in the garage till Dave gets home. Fun times are coming. Today I accomplished nothing, seriously nothing. My stomach decided to revolt (it must dislike Utah too) and I decided that napping and resting was in order. Surprisingly I'm still tired and am ready for bed.

But tomorrow is a special day so it's early up for me.

Tomorrow my baby turns 7. My baby as in the youngest of my litter. My baby as in my precious little Duchess. Who is so freaking excited. So we're taking her out to lunch, my mom and I (three generations of redneck fun) and she requested a trip to the local rib joint. After we assured her it wasn't unladylike to be smeared with bbq.

I'm looking forward to spoiling my baby tomorrow.

And hopefully getting most of the rest of my house together. Sigh.....