Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, August 8, 2008

Sweet Nothings....

I wasn't feeling hot yesterday, sneaky gluten crept into my dinner somehow the night before. But by dinner, I was feeling okay. So we headed out to run errands and decided to try Outback's GF menu.

It was actually a menu. Wow. I had three pages of choices. The wait staff was very knowledgable about GF as well.

However, when they put the bread down on the table, The Man tried to have the waitress take it back, cause I couldn't eat it.

I argued with him, that I was now GF forever, so it made more sense to get over it and for him and the kids to enjoy regular bread products when we dine out. Then I pointed out that he could take the girls to eat anywhere and I would stay at home and relax.

This pissed him off like crazy!

I kept telling him, it won't hurt you to have dinner just you and your girls, thinking that he wasn't into to going solo parent with them.

Nope.

He goes, no but it hurts me to leave you behind.

Sniff, sniff...