Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, August 22, 2008

He's My Man...

This is the guy I've been driving nuts for 12 years. I'm a little attached to him. Why? Cause he gets me.....while others are scratching their heads...he gets me and likes what he gets. So, in honor of that (well mostly) I did a little interview with him, but I couldn't think of smart questions cause I'm blonde this month.
But first, I wanted to touch base with my favs.......this is the "you're cute and I think I'll keep you" look, I usually get this after I've said something completely stupid or inappropriate, I do that alot.
This is the challenge look. It's the "oh yeah" look that I get when I tell him how things will be or what I "want/need" for him to do. This is usually followed up by:
The "death" stare. This is my "you're in deep crap and I'm gonna throw out your shoes" look. It's after this look that I usually allow him free access to http://www.cabelas.com/. That's a very scary site, not for the faint of heart, so don't click it if you're not brave.

But mostly, I just adore him.







Especially since I'm a complete and utter dork and he likes me anyway.


****this video was heavily edited to take out the completely inappropriate things he said but then realized that my mother, his mother and my Aunt Cindy read this blog. Opps.... *****

It doesn't hurt that he feeds my shoe fetish either. I mentioned in passing that I needed new boots. So these babies are on their way to my house via my favorite boot store. Woohoo.