Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blame Becky!

It's that time again.......you can blame Becky if you read something here that causes you emotional or mental anguish.

Tagged: Six Things You NEVER Wanted to Know About Hope4Grace

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So here goes........and for those of you who I chase away, it's been nice knowing you.

1. I can not talk about gas, pooh, bodily functions of any kind without giggling. Even as a mother, I must say that my maturity level on this subject is hovering around the seven year old boy mark. Sorry.......

2. I will say F*ck before I say Fart. Back to the gas subject, I'm giggling you know. Right now. But Fart to me is just low class. I blame my Aunt who growing up enforced such lady like terms for all such things.

3. I'm vindictive. Seriously and without remorse. I will eventually get even. I try the whole "turn my cheek thing" but after I calm down and it simmers, I will eventually serve up some well deserved "back at ya". Perhaps reading this post will clear this up for you.

4. I enjoy dealing with people who don't care for me. Example: maybe a co-worker who just can't stand me or a neighbor who enjoys gossiping about me......Honestly if they are dogging on me than they are giving some poor other person a break. Although in reality I enjoy looking them straight in the eye and smiling. Bring it on. Do your worse. It really amps my day where as they tend to look pissy or slightly sick. I have issues people.

5. I have different aspects of my personality for different situations. Home, I'm just me. Whatever the hell that is. Work, I'm work me. I'm smiley and firm at all times. Don't push me, just get it done. I drop the occasional f-bomb and kick a copier once in a while but I'm in my professional garb and heels doing it. Outside of work, but still a work function: I'm a watcher. I notice and file things away for future use. I make sure every one there speaks to me at least once, with a smile and handshake, then I leave and go smoke ciggies in my car. The Man's work function: I smile and wave, meanwhile sharing other snarky comments with Cec, cause our hubs work together so we are always there together. I don't socialize but I will be nice. Come to think on it, I'm only sociable if you pay me to be.........hmmmm

6. I refuse to be naked in daylight or artificial lighting of any kind. Damn modesty issue! This is probably why The Man takes pleasure in turning on every light he can when I'm getting out of the bath or shower. Perv.

Okay, I'm tagging the following cause I'm dying to know their darkest secrets!
1. Bigest1Brat
2. Oh Country Girl......
3. Brad?
4. Yo Working Mom!
5. Rhea ---
6. Mom? Mom? Mom? If you'd update your blog you could play along too!