Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Three things

If my husband is talking shit, he's happy. It's when he's serious that you run, and run fast. But sometimes in the middle of a story or something the Smartass comments get to me. For example tonight, I'm trying to soak in the tub and read. He comes in and wants to chat. We chat, he moves the curtain to try and perv a peek and manages to spill my drink in the tub.

In frustration, I ask him.... Name three things u love about me quick, hurry....

He didn't miss a beat...

Supper, Sex, and Silence

I'm gonna hide all his socks and underware, trade his good pillows for the kids and then .... Have a headache for a week!

Or just laugh and dose his ass with bath water. Good lord but he makes me nuts.

Too bad I'm so easy, he went to get me a fountain soda so all is forgiven. I sux.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone