Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, December 9, 2011

This Week: Catchup Yo

 So we Christmas shopped for Dave, Prin busted up her knuckles good trying out punching bags. Seems somebody needs her own set of pink boxing gloves. Dang girl was all about it.
 We tried the local eatting spot. It was YUMMY. Homecooked food! Yes, when you have as much homework as my kids have here, sometimes you just gotta eat out. This is the ONLY eatting place in 35 miles. Forget drivethru, they've never heard of it.
 Duchess is having a Christmas pageant next week. Sniff, my baby is growing up so fast. Doesn't she look stunning. I'm kinda proud that it only took four stores and we managed to put together an outfit that looks like it was sold together. Sweet!
 Every kid should get this greeting when they get off the bus and walk .3 miles down to their house. Murphy is so excited every single day to see them!
 Speaking of Murphy, he's in trouble for eatting my Christmas deocrations that blink. He's apparently hypmotized into a trance where eatting decorative shit is okay.
 The kid stole my favorite jeans. Turd. All the bling jeans in the world and she wants my LEVI's.
 Meet my hawt and sexy snow boots. I anticipate alot of use of them this season.
 I heat the truck and drive them to the end of our road each school morning. Cause damn, it's the least I can do right? It was ONE degree outside when this was snapped. My babies waiting on the big yeller bus.
Evidence that at one point he was busted THINKING about eatting my shit.