Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, December 17, 2011

Well I Can't Call Them Back, Ever

So while Dave was doing some urgent business travel this past week, the kids were in school... and I was having trouble with the satelite. So I called and they promised to send a tech to the house from the nearest large city 52 miles away... (not be confused with the walmart city 35 miles away) and he'd be here between 12 and 2.

So at 11am after cleaning out the pellet stoves (ashes dudes, lots of ashes) I needed a shower badly. Now because this house was apparently built for some rich guys grad student kids there are four bedrooms and NO master. So my bathroom is across the hall from my bedroom. And apparently from the front door (huge window in that bastard) you can see straight down the hall.

And who sees where I'm going with this?

Yeah, so thankfully all the satelite guy saw was me in a sports bra and boxer shorts while towel drying my hair but still......... ummmm hello. I have a built in doorbell as Murphy has figured out that the road leading to our house is OUR ROAD and thusly goes insane anytime someone pulls up, but he was distracted by trying to lick the water off the side of the shower and somehow missed the whole, satelite dude is standing at the door while I practically streak through my house.

The poor guy, he never looked me in the eye. All I can say is.........

F me!

Dave took it alot better than I thought, he's hanging some type of sheers on all the main floor open glass this weekend apparently. For some distortion at least he says. Cause living in the middle of nowhere on the side of a freaking mountain apparently guarantees you NO PRIVACY.

Sigh.

I hope my satelite never screws up cause that's one place I will not be calling back out.