Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, December 29, 2011

Everybody has secrets...

It's true, everyone has secrets. Some you tell to your closer friends, some to only your spouse or BFF, and some you tell noone.

I've been busted.

My secret has been exposed. Sorta.

It recently came out.

And then it was Dave that busted me so it was even worse!

But then in a quiet, ashamed voice so quiet I had to strain to hear him, he admitted that he shared the same secret.

Floored.

How could we be together so long and I not know this about him???????????????

So now, we are together in our ashamed, closeted secret......

We're Maroon 5 fans.

Seriously, this is a HUGE problem.

See, he's all Texas and Old School country and I'm all alternative and loud ass rebel music.

Nowhere in this mix does MAROON 5 fall.

We're just so ashamed.

Worse, in our mutual admiration we know all the words and we *gasp* dance to that shit.

So now you know. My deep closeted secret.

And so help me, if you call me out on it in public.......

I'll call you a bitch-ass liar. Loudly.

Excuse me, I gotta get my Moves Like Jagger strut on.