Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Obviously not my doing....

Huge day. LSU kicked some Georgia ass to win the SEC. Geaux boys! And we girls went into town, 30 miles away to grocery shop. I'm whipped. We got home and unloaded just in time for Prin to head over to a friends. Yeah that was fast huh? Not even a week here and she's all the rage. I decorated the house and Duch helped me attack the tree without injury not counting multiple stabbings and scratches. Then while doing my homework, Prin comes home and proceeds to do my hair. Regardless of what she says, I'm too old for the bow. But I do kinda feel like Barbie tonight.

Peace out from the snowy mountains of Idaho.