Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, March 1, 2007

Changes they are ahere....

I started my job today finally. Whew! What a relief to get up at the butt crack of dawn, coax my kids into clothes and spoon feed them breakfast while they are still snoozing at the table. Then put on my "big girl clothes" and go out in the snow and ice for A JOB.

It was everything I hoped for and more. Sighhhhhhhhh. I worked like a dog. Getting thrown in is truely the best way and I was thrown all over the place today. Recruiting, hiring processes and lots of meetings. I'm in heaven.

However, I forgot that getting off at 5 and fighting traffic to the kiddo's school and then home again was so exhausting. However, I'm a rocking tough cookie, therefore I passed McD's and came home to make baked chicken for dinner. Yum yum.

But here it is 830 and the kids are in bed and I'm freaking whipped.

Yep, I'm back in the saddle again and I can't wait for tomorrow to start the madness all over again.

As Princess put it, now you can get us a bigger tv mom!

Nice to know my kids understand the important things in life.