Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, December 26, 2008

Blessed We Be

We exchanged gifts, the husband and I. The Man seemed very pleased with his. I got smart this year, instead of shopping at the mall for him, I hit up the local farm supply store. I got some awesome shirts for him and hats. He's loving it. I rock!

At midnight on Christmas Eve our tree looked like it had a bad case of diarrhea after eating a roll of wrapping paper.

But man oh man, Christmas at my mom's turned into 6 bags of presents...geez. Are we spoiled much? I'm loving it.

Our blizzard came and went.....another is on the way. Didn't get snowed in......crap.

Murphy got a new bone/tennisball thingy, instead he loved the paper and boxes. He even stole a pair of scissors. All in all, Christmas Eve rocked.