Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, November 8, 2009

Send books and a nanny

Slowly, very slowly regaining my land legs. Turns out complication wasn't as tiny as I thought. Getting back to normal though, only had two naps today and no narcs, yeah me! Worse part is not being able to take a bath and soak away the aches and pains, oh yea, also wish Dave was here for big hugs, those make the day better. He'll be here this weekend though and that will be nice. Once again, couldn't have lived through this week without my parents, including the photo-elusive stepdaddy who came in from his hunting camp to be with me while my mom went back to work. I'm so blessed.