Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, November 23, 2009

Mercy

Really there is nothing like having a computer on the fritz, and trying to fix it yourself and finding some pics you haven't seen in YEARS.... seriously.....so Lord have mercy on my soul but these gave me the laugh I really needed tonight. more to come tomorrow....

Our first real date: seriously, his grandmother was taking a pic of him and he yanked me into the photo which explains my very strange posture......I look like an alien standing there

So my grandmother used to do glamour shots and makeup, so at 14 (YES! 14!) this was my glamour shot. I checked the dates, I'm positive I was 14.

And this is what happens when I get bored and Dave went on deployment, fire engine red hair with a huge blonde streak and red lipstick. This was me actually just home from my job which required me to represent my attorney at the courthouse when he wasn't able to be there. SOOOOO professional.
Now I've laughed, and it hurt.