Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, November 12, 2009

To Do:

Busy weekend coming up!

Friday:

  • get kids off to school
  • get dressed for post op (2nd op) check up - pray get released to drive self!!!!!!
  • make list of movies I want to watch now that my school is caught up
  • make chore lists so the kids can do more help
  • prepare list for sat interviews

Saturday:

  • all day interviews with Nannies (since daycare closed doors for good)
  • snow
  • get Murphy to the groomers, omgawd the hair he's grown, looks like a mini sheep

Sunday:

  • school work due
  • call for hair appointment, maybe she'll come here!! Need a change.

I finally got off my arse this morning and washed my hair. We'll see how long that lasted.

Duchess got pushed around at recess by a bully, going to see principal in the morning. Poor principal, we've had run ins before - he knows my name - but now addresses me properly with a Mrs in front of my last night, moron!

Princess had to go to school with a big ole white headed pimp of doom, her very first, next to her mouth. The little meat head who opened his mouth and was ugly, got in trouble cause the teacher had one too, right next to her mouth as well.......lol