Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, November 27, 2009

Sweet Jesus

I slept 10 hours last night, a first in quite some time. I think it's because Dave was home. I slept solidly and peacefully dead to the world snuggled up next to him. I hope to get a few more nights like that before he flies back to Houston.

I survived Thanksgiving with the help of several cooks and cleaners, but by 10 p.m. was still staring at the wall, drooling. So very thankful for my family, and the opportunity to share this holiday with the ones nearest and dearest to my heart.

This year I'm doing all holiday shopping online. quote me on that will ya.......