Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, May 28, 2012

Catch Up ;) Griswald style

 Well let's start with the last day of school here in Idaho shall we? Duchess was estatic. Princess was pissed cause she isn't ready to pack up her room which means work, lol.


My sweetie Princess. She's getting so big and making me feel so damn old. She's taller than me now and shopping in my closet. Crap. Luckily she hates to wear black so most of my cooler stuff is safe! Although my band tshirts are fair game. :(

Duchess and I went to be a captive audience for my dearest daughter's tumbling exhibition. Front door baby and we did our very best to represent the whole family. Seeing how it was just us two and most people had their entire willow tree presented at these things. We did the Aresenio Hall thing. Do you know what that was?  If not, you're not cool. Deal.


She's so dang fast and my poor camera just couldn't keep up. It was fun to watch though. My girl is growing.


Look at my gorgeous baby. All decked out and purty for her exhibition.

 Yeah I got nothing......lol.....


 So we've been playing a little softball up here. I oh so love to play me some ball.


I got to spread the love a little to some of the other girls up here. No softball teams up here though, just baseball. I rather dislike that.


My lunch date. I get to spend a lot of time with my kiddos one on one now that they are getting older. I really enjoy that. I'm strange.


Yo, I like to play. What?


My girlies at the water park. 52 degrees outside and here I sit on my fat arse relaxing in the not quite so warm sunshine. In my swimsuit.


There is one of my kids. In the freezing cold. Yuck. God bless'em, they get their climate adaptability from their father. I'm to much of a reptile for it.

 Oh and during the initial cleaning spree, I found some old pics.... I totally can't claim the poor kid can I?


Oh and check out my awesome sunburn, from the 52 degree sunshine. Freaking kidding me? This shite HURTS yo.


Since she can't have a smart phone and play "words with friends", we end up playing alot of scrabble. She's getting quite good. I'm only allowed to have three letter words when I play with her, she's mean.

 Ohhh look, I got to spend some lovely time with my super hero crush.... hello!!!!!


Check it out darlings! The final week of May in the boondocks of Idaho and lookey what I woke up to..... bastard snow!


Woohoo, my sunburn turned into a nice bronzey shade. Slightly tan for me? Okay! I'll take it over being pasty ass white all summer long.


Hey look, Studman aka Dave came home for the long weekend to a) wish me happy 3-5 even though it was late, b) help me start the major packing of our home and c) just to spoil us girls some.


See, Duchess really likes those spa pedicures he spoils her with. We love his guts.



This is the Idaho counterpart of mine. It was adult night, we played pool. Dave/I won.


Here is my stud in action. he's hawt. Yummy.


He kinda likes me still. I have no clue why, but I'm blessed. Even though he drives me crazy, I love him. He gets me. And he's hawt.


So after we packed up the entire house, we each had six outfits left. Turns out, I had nothing to go in. So between mine, Princess and Duchess's closet, I managed to piece together an outfit for our date night. Seriously took all three closets, lol.

 This is what a couple pink drinks will do for me, you see teeth in a picture.... hooker over there was more worried about whether her man was winning or not (not).


Look, my Murphy! He's my boy. It was sleeting and cold as crap this Memorial Day weekend but my boy just loves a carride.


Meanwhile, Princess was more interested in how much mud she could get between her teeth. Good night, I'm not washing those clothes!


But man, check out my packing and labeling skillz!  OCD much?