Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, February 26, 2009

There's Something Wrong With Me.....

My man is coming home next weekend for a visit. And honestly it's about time cause I'm starting to crack up. I'm losing it........

I used to be cool. I spent my time alone (when I was 101% sure no one was watching) singing and dancing like a nut to Grease........the all time of my all time corny favorites.......

And now......well corny has reached a whole new level.

Busting dancing and singing with the laundry in the basement by the kids........to well I can't even say it.

Obviously as I get closer to 32 I'm losing cool points. Not good. Gonna have to start thinking of ways to get my cool back.
Cause you just got to "walk away"......
Shoot me now.