Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, February 7, 2009

And I Keep Blabbing...

In three days time I should be able to finally address everything that's been clouding up my head, stressing me the farge out and stalling plans of all size.

Murphy had his boy surgery yesterday and we wound up canceling dinner plans to stay at home with our pooch. He was drugged and confused and wanting to lick at his stuff. So we coned him, for 5 minutes. Then he couldn't lay down, couldn't move. So he sat and stared at the wall, watching a drug induced movie that no one else could see. So The Man slept in the livingroom with him to keep him from jumping on the bed and opening stitches. I was exhausted and slept in the middle of my queen sized bed. I suck.

However today is a different story. The dog has made laps through my house, ate like a horse and tinkled on every bush in my yard. I'm thinking he's feeling better...........you think?

Princess tests today at 2 p.m. for her next karate belt. Cross yo fingers peeps.

Duchess actually allowed us to cut her hair!!!!!! This past week, we took her to "over-the-top" kiddo salon with little convertibles for seats and movies playing on flatscreens at every station. She loved it. This was a huge parental victory!

Biology has 1.5 weeks left and I could weep in joy. Seriously.........

The Man actually cleaned the garage, I can park in there, walk in there and not get attacked by falling tools.

Thursday I met a friend for lunch, and when I got back to the office realized that someone had hit the front of my car in the parking lot. Luckily I still have to get it fixed from when The Man (driving my mom and grandmother) slid in the ice and kissed someone's bumper.

What a week........I kinda want to go back to bed. Instead I'm going to Lowes.....cause I'm accident prone!

I was attempting to change out the curtains in my livingroom and I stood up on the couch to finish putting the last screw in the rod holder then I lost my balance, fell backwards and hit my back on the coffee table, apparently I was standing on the materials cause the curtains and rod came down on me. I have a hole in my wall, he's soooooooooooo not happy with me.

His exact words "Hi I'm _____ and I'll be your spanker"