Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, February 20, 2009

Goodie, Goodie

I got home to the best surprise! My fence posts are in! Not entirely cemented in as they are obviously not done but woo to the hoo baby (I'm stealing that phrase, loooove it) cause I can totally see it in my head completely finished. It's beautiful, not to mention that once the boundary lines were set up, I totally have 75% of that backyard, sorry neighbor! Kinda sucks for you, but rocks for me.

Biology is officially over, yet still no final grades. That teacher that I gave NOT so good feedback on hasn't graded the last three assignments so we are stuck. Meanwhile Accounting III and Psych 2022 has begun. Watch me stress! Seriously I should sell tickets.

The kids are doing quite well considering that Daddy is gone. I actually talk to him more now each day than before. Lucky for me, we have free mobile to mobile!

Pics coming this weekend!