Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy Beaver

While The Man is away, I am busy. Today I managed to finally drop off my precious Jade at the repair shop to have her front end done, a boob job of sorts for my car. If you remember The Man slid into another car back when Nanny was visiting, in an ice storm.

So imagine my surprise when the rental company (Not Enterprise this time, the creeps) gave me a decent rental car. Not only did it have all the necessary hubcaps, it is purty! And fast! And new! Duchess and I went shopping to celebrate....

Even though I only have her for three days, and will be thrilled to have Jade back, it was a pleasure to drive.

Drive straight to Michaels' where I picked up that fake tree plant I've wanted for awhile but the hubs wasn't a fan........but now.......I just know he'll love it when he sees it in place. Hee hee snort snort........gasp......

Now I'll finish up laundry and be a good girl and stay home.

Sigh.....