Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, February 5, 2009

shhhhhh!

Since I live in the boonies, I don't have the option for cable. I could have a satelite, but I'm too cheap. So I have mourned the loss of my favorite tv shows. And I would list them all here, except you'd think I was a freak.......oh what the hell.

Big Love
United States of Tara
The Office
My Name is Earl

Talk about a rat's nest of viewing huh?

So tonight I stumbled across a secret..........seriously.......click here . Cause you can watch some of those preminum channel (cough**HBO**sneezesneeze**SHOWTIME**Cough) shows for free.

How wrong is this concept? Cause my guilt meter is buzzing slightly but I'm tuning it out cause Buck just showed up....and my homework is all done for the week (toast!) and my hubs has quit smoking today so I'm hiding in the closet with my laptop (poor grouchy guy can't grouch if he can't find me)!