Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, February 28, 2009

OMG hee hee snort gasp

Do you mind if I contact your exes? Other women seem to find it so easy to get over you, and I would love to know their secret.

My body clock still wakes me up at two every night in anticipation of your drunk dials.

I cried so much when you left, it traumatized the cat.

The second I saw you, I decided we were getting married. I was 11. Years later, I’m still in love with you, and you’re in prison

After three years of searching, I finally found someone exactly like you. She doesn’t love me either.

Sorry I was so distant the last two years of our relationship. I was trying to figure a way out

If he had been you, I would have straddled him on the counter and made quick, sweaty work of things. Since he was him, I kissed him twice and headed home

We laughed together, naked and smug, over your friend’s record-breaking sexual dry spell. I never guessed you’d be the one who finally brought him the watering can.

Happy birthday. Also, screw you. Also, call me. Please?

You were not the last man to have a problem with the fact that I don’t sound “enthusiastic” when I answer the phone

Dear Old Love.Com