Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Day in the Life...at Hope4Grace

So the day before The Man headed south, way freaking south, we celebrated Valentine's Day. So basically we all admired Daddy's new gun, loved on the dog, ate chocolate till we couldn't move and watched John Wayne all day........it was great...........

Princess totally busted in the act of letting Murphy have chocolate, her punishment was to give momma all her "turtles" from her See's bag. See me be the big bad parent?

Please don't notice the hangers on the floor, but please DO notice he's wearing shoes in my house! His response, "Just one more day babe" the turd. And how long does it take Princess to get to the center of that lollipop?

Frankly I think Murphy knows, since he stalked her all day.
Boy I need to vaccum........
Day 4 and I haven't hid out in my closet yet....does chain smoking in the garage after bedtime count?