Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OMG, Help!

I do so love my new job. It's great everything: benefits, free dr. pepper in the fridge, free Sonic-like chopped ice in the kitchen, a great work environment, fancy office chairs and a printer that I think can fax to Mars...

However, I'm in deep doo-doo people!

Here is a list of areas that are challenging me:

1. NO ONE SMOKES! (TLG I know you feel me here)So when I go to get the mail, I'm smoking like four and nursing a buzz for an hour.... I need the stop smoking pill NOW!

2. DRESSCODE! I who only wears black or white am screwed. These people are fashionistas. And, and, and they accessorize, well. I've decided to start adding one piece of not-matching-at-all clothing or accessories to my outfit.

3. HAIR! For the chick who does not have certification to even lift a curling iron considering the amount of burns she has received in the past, this is killing me. Up-do's, extensions, fake hair pieces, weird side sweeps. These people make this stuff look great! Note to self: let 4 year old fix your hair tomorrow, that could work...?

Okay, otherwise I'm doing good, just challenged....crap, I'm not girlie enough!