Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Down Girl Down

There are times that I miss the rambunctious and crazy side of me that has matured and gotten wrinkles and says stuff like "Cause I said so" and "No......we can't....the children"

**secret: I'm MUCH better about being responsible and mature as I used to be**

So when I watched this today, I suddenly realized I'm wearing too many "grandma" clothes, I need my hair down more, these boots have to go and I need a hot date night............dang..........

**pssst: just listen to that boy growl the word "ride"...........DAMMMMMMMMMN**

For the record, my plans for San Fran may be changing, gone are the musuems and other cultural "good" ideas........momma's gonna have some fun!