Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, May 3, 2007

Cause We're Just Cool

Some people strive for perfection, some strive for success, others strive for love....we at the royal house, we're striving for grace. That and we're striving to just be cool. We got this baby!

The Man is the coolest ever. As you can tell from his snarky sense of humor. Not only that but he makes that headband look good! Not every man can accessorize like this, I credit living in a house full of estrogen.

Me, well I'm just cool cause .... I am. Here's me working my brand new purse from my best friend! Thanks girl, you spoil me and I'm not sure I'm worth it but lets pretend I am. :) Besides how cool is it that I can totally ignore the toys and clothes on the floor.
That is coolness.... life is about living.... toys, clutter and accessories...
Bring it on!