Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Opps, Sorry

This is my opps, sorry face. First off, no I'm not wearing makeup and second, why in the world I thought to share this, I have no idea. But here you go.

Yesterday sucked the big one. The big ole hairy one. However, I just have to remind myself that this too shall pass and I'm off to a new job very soon, next Monday as of fact! Yes!

I've got a head cold and yep, showed my butt again yesterday. Not literally this time though, just finally put someone in their place. Something I hate doing, something I go out of my way not to do...but I tell you what, you reach a point where you have to draw a line and stand your ground...no I won't do your work, no I won't do your projects, and no I won't get you a coffee...for goodness sake you're my equal and you need a reality check.

So a reality check was paid in full. I feel better however, I don't think they do...still. It's amazing how you can work a full day with someone and they not speak one word.

Refreshing!

Oh sorry for the semi-vulgar button, I do like it though. Does that make me a bad person?