Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Well well well

So I left work early, to go to my job interview...

However, I left my portfolio at home, so The Man brought it up to me and met me at a gas station nearby. What a stud.

Then while changing clothes in the restroom of said gas station between my work and the interview, two women were having relations in the stall next to me.

I have never changed clothes quicker in my life!!!!

I wish I were joking about this, I'm not.

So freshly dressed, with portfolio and confidence (ignoring the aching tummy and nerves) I went to my interview.

The office is impressive and screams of money, the same money that I don't have, lol.

The first interview went so well, we laughed, we talked and then she left me in there while she brought in two VP's. They double teamed an interview (felt quite like a ping pong) and then ....

Told me they would call me in the morning with their answer....oh and if we offer, would you take the position?

Let me see............... $6 more an hour than I'm making now, perm position, a famous former athelete on the board of directors (The Man says this alone is why I can't say no...as he wants to meet him.) and benefits out the wazoo........

Yeah, I'm waiting on a call....

If I don't get it, I'll post a sobbing entry tomorrow, then eat my way through the chocolate isle at my nearest Wal-Mart....is there still Easter candy on clearance?