Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, June 21, 2012

Watch This....

So what do you have once you have unpacked your house......all the boxes are put into the scary ass grisley body-hiding basement (really, what is it with these people and their creepy ass basements) and the schedule we are currently on is getting a little boring. You can only sleep till noon so often before you get bored.

So between journalling, homeschooling some math, and watching HGTV, the kids and I need some activities. So I set out to see what I can get my girls involved in... since there is literally no work options here for me except house wife, mother and occasional love slave (I bet my mother just spewed food all over her screen on that one, lmao, sorry mom..... I couldn't resist, been reading 50 shades). And there is the fact that I'm really spoiled and Dave likes me not working.......so there you have it.

So tonight Dave took Prin to check out the Taekwondo place in town. The master is a chick and she is badass, so heck yeah Princess wasted NO time signing up for a twice week class for the summer.

Now Duchess is pissed cause she was the one orginally wanting to take... but she'll have to wait for a new class to form in Septemeber. :( Until then, I'm looking for something I can get her into....

And apparently I need to join the little city club cause I'm signing this kid up for gymnastics including a seperate tumbling class. Both kids will work through tennis camps in July. AND there is a beautiful pool where I can work out in their gym and watch the kids in the pool through the windows. Score........

Now, if all this activity doesn't help me drop this efffing 10 lbs I've packed on by not smoking, then I'm buying a pack. I have till the end of summer to be back down to normal size. Or I'm kicking my own ass.

Now I'm leaving to go for a walk, with my husband. Cause we can't have talks about kids stuff like this without kid input unless we leave the house. Damn super kid hearing. Ease droppers.