Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, May 14, 2007

Mercy!

Every time The Man and I sit back and reflect upon those little creatures we made, we are amazed! There will soon come a day when we will be in some serious sha-poo-poo.....


Here is the lovely Duchess, somber and sad at a birthday party, cause well it wasn't her idea to go. And all little girls love glitter and dressup but it wasn't her idea. So there!
Then her alter-attitude, Princess. The royal with the most outgoing attitude ever! Who can always find someone to talk to, and if not, well heck, she'll sing to herself. Loudily. Off-key.


That being said, I would kill for chocolate right now. The stinkers are driving me nuts. Princess is doing the drama queen roll at school and Duchess did the fake "I'm sick" call from the daycare at 2, leaving me to break all known speed limits to get there to pick her up. Where I find her telling the office lady that she should clean her office, it's nasty dirty.
Calgon, take me away.....far away....to a beach....with a frosted non-alcoholic drink.....