Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, May 19, 2012

Frat Party at My House, and I wasn't Invited :(

So since I took a spill, Dave the boss man decreed to the children that I wasn't allowed to go downstairs till my back was feeling better. I should have insisted. I ventured downstairs earlier to conquer mount laundry and stood in awe at the utter chaois that is my downstairs den.

The children had a frat party.

Open bags of cheese crackers, crushed soda cups, dirty food plates, dirty underware and socks draped over anything and everything including the pool table. Lonely shoes, batteries out of the remote, tv on spanish cartoon channel and in the middle of it all, there sat my sweet children. Vegged out half dressed on bean bags.

There is something seriously wrong with this picture.

I'm SO not cleaning this crap up!