Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday

Well I brought my 30th birthday in with style. Cake, Steak and shrimp dinner, fried potatoes, and gifts. Very exciting stuff going on around here. The 30th didn't come in as hard as I thought it would. I can honestly say that I'm thrilled to have hit my 30's. It's a good place to be.
The Man helped me ring it in with style, cause every girl needs balloons and hugs!

Although I almost lost my appetite when I saw Duchess's appreciation for my cake.
Then I blew out my candles, and when they re-lit, I blew them out again, and again and then the smoke caused an asthma attack but The Man quickly watered the candles out finally. He loves me.
So I'm very happy to report that 30 is looking like a very fine year!