Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, February 8, 2007

I got this Mom!

Running errands with Duchess is certainly an experience. She has thoughts that she likes to ponder and ponder and ponder. Like why can't I keep a horsey in my room? Do the billy goats gruff live on our mountain?

However today she left me speechless as only my youngest can. While on our way home, once again we found ourselves staring at the back end of a John Deere something or nother.

Can't remember what I said but her response was quick, "Don't worry mom, I'll kick'em and they'll move, I'm real good at kicking people."