Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Day To Me...

Today was my day. Today I had my interview with The Man's company. Today I left the interview after two hours of four people questioning me thinking I was doomed: Why?

After a very intense interview, the big man sums it up with "So what to you think of the interview process?"

Dumb-arse me replies: "Well you gave me enough rope to hang myself....." Silence.... Then I laughed cause, well crap what else could I do...

Surprisingly they laughed to. Then told me that I would know something next week.

Ten minutes down the road I am on the phone with The Man giving all the details of how brilliant I was until I blurted out that stupid comment, when my phone beeped.

I had the job.

I have the job.

I got the job I wanted.

I'm blessed beyond words.

Oh and I rock. :) Stupid comments and all.

Here's my rope.