Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, February 18, 2007

Crap, I got tagged...

Okay, I got tagged so here are six things you probably do NOT know about me. In no special order:

1. When I graduated high school I weighed 45 lbs more than I do now. After I hit 20, I lost my "teen weight" and I have stayed within 15 lbs of my current weight since then. While preggers with Duchess, I still weighed less than in high school.

2. I am a current college student, on the presidents list. Anticipated grad date of Jun 08.

3. I am hopelessly addicted to romance novels! I hate admitting this but it's a huge part of my down time. This and This are my absolute favorites. I own them all, cause I can't just like normal romances, although I read just about anything people share with me. Oh and I re-read all of my favorites till I know them by heart, then box them up for a year before reading them yet again.

4. I am morally challenged. I can't say certain bad words without blushing and stuttering. I blame my mother for this. Also, during nude scenes in movies, I cover my eyes. Yeah, I'm a freak.

5. I am a closet music snob. I hate anything but MY music. Want to upset me? Adjust my stations or put your CD in my rotation. My current must haves: Ohhhhh this one, alot of this, and this guy oh and lately Princess has me hooked on this too.

6. I hate the thought of being predictable. When someone assumes something about me, I go out of my way to do the opposite. This is one of my worst faults, it reminds me of elementary school, do too, uh-uh, do too, uh-uh.....

Okay, now you gotta tell me at least one thing about you that I don't know.