Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, February 6, 2007

God Bless the little Minks

Another day, another interview. I'll not bother you with details except to say I will never, ever wear mink ever! A job at the local mink farm can not pay enough, ever, to compensate for their little screams, the sounds of live chickens being ground into food for them or the freaking smell from hell. So I'm believing in God that he will provide me with a good job, where I won't have to pray daily for the little minks, or listen to their screams or watch chicken trucks drive in to unload them at the chipper. Arghhhh.

So I have decided to share some of my latest pics with you. My two favorites from my back porch, the view of the mountains, the specks of fresh snow as it falls, ahhhhhhh much better than thinking about minks.