Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, February 23, 2007

Yes Please

While juggling the arrival of The Man, a sickly Duchess (Princess is back in business) and the beginning of a really tough English class, I found myself up at the butt crack of dawn to do a paper so I can spend the rest of the day staring at the hotness that is The Man.

However, after reading this, I realized that Yes Please, I'd like one of these.

I'm blessed beyond words as no sooner did I finish this, did The Man come waltzing into the office where I sit with greasy hair, mismatching pjs and stressful lines all over my forehead with my breakfast. Yes, you see he's already put Princess on the bus, bathed and dressed Duchess and made breakfast. While I work. Ahhhhhhhh......

Never mind, I like what I got.