Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, December 28, 2012

Smartasses....

So tonight I started my promise to myself.... back to yoga. Oh boy was it a stretch, lol. I managed to only go about twenty minutes before I had to stop and oh the burn. So the girls thought it'd be fun to join me. So we shove the couch back and toss the socks and somebody passed a windy (cause I'm just keeping it real honest up in here) and we got started. Did I mention that Dave got on the floor next to me and began to join along? Yeah, the sweetness bless his heart.

Except for some grunting and some under the breath cursing, which the rest of them ignored cause they know their momma..... we were really getting into it. Downward facing dog feels freaking good and since I was close enough to whisper something obscene about it to Dave without the kids overhearing, I did ;) But then coming into warrior pose from dog, my nose started tingling and I took off for the bathroom.

I come back with some toliet tissue discreetly shoved in my nose and jump back into position. Looking for some attention, I tell Dave about my nose....

Smartass replies, "obviously cause yoga is a contact sport"

I hope he gets stuck in a downward facing dog.

Turdbait.