Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

United Front

My kids are learning. Slowly. Dave and me are the united front. So when Princess is getting the lecture from me about dropping grades and lagging in her schoolwork, she was so surprised when a call with Dad later on proved to be a 2nd round.

Why?

One thing that will never change, we back each other's play.

So while we might disagree behind closed doors, these kids will find it hopeless to play us against each other. And since I'm in the trenches so to speak with them, Mom's word is law.

Cause Dad's got my back.

Take that teen!