Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Puke and Rally

The youngest offspring in the Idaho-soon-to-be-Montana Griswalds has the virus. She's managed to puke on blankets, rugs, me, and my feet so far. Doc says keep her home as she's germy. Greeeeeat. They gave her a shot to fight the puking and the kid was like John Wayne, didn't flinch, scream, curse, or swing at anyone. In other words, she took after Dave not me there. Then she managed to fall asleep standing up and walking so I drug her to the truck and stuffed her in the backseat, buckled her in where she promptly feel over and slept like that the whole way home. Poor baby. She's tired, I'm tired and there is chunky puke in my laundry. Help!